Congrats to Mark!!! You just got a $1500 Bonus!!! Who’s Next?
So you are doing paid marketing and you just sent out your ad….it’s been a few days and you have opt-ins but no sales. Now what? Most people get frustrated and end up moving on to the next deal (spending more money on junk….don’t be that person). Here are a few ideas to help you stay productive until your next traffic purchase:
- Do a 90 day video challenge. Every day post a video on YouTube to create some content and add additional traffic (at no cost) to your funnel. This will do wonders for your personal development and prove to everyone that you are a real person who is serious and committed (it’s excellent branding).
- Work on your blog. A professional online marketer can leverage a blog for branding, picking up more leads and even making affiliate sales.
- Carefully construct one email per day for your list of subscribers. When you are building your list it’s important to offer plenty of value before asking for a sale. Don’t know what to say?….it’s simple: learn something and teach it! It can be something simple like how to create a folder and filter messages with gmail (a lot of people don’t know how to do simple, yet important tasks like this).
- Post free ads. There are 1000’s of places to do this (safelists, traffic exchanges, social media). This will supplement your lead flow from paid marketing and you may find there are real buyers in these locations (I can tell you from personal experience there are). Make it a goal to post a certain number of ads daily and stick to it.
- Join some Facebook Groups related to what you do. Depending on the vibe of the group you might just post your capture page ad or if the group has a more interactive set of people you could post helpful tips and offer to help people. This is a long term approach to building good business relationships and often pays big over time.
- Create your own FB group and invite others to join. You will be the admin and you can set the rules. I’ve done this a couple times before and it’s been a great way to generate leads and find new business partners. If you are ambitious you can do live videos offering encouragement and mentoring.
- Work on you. No matter how much you earn you will always be facing new challenges and growing. Your mind-set is so important (at every stage of your journey). Remember that in our industry people join people, so who you are is critical. Like attracts like, so you want to work on becoming the person you want to be….and even better….become the person you’d like to bring into your business. I recommend Youtube for finding inspirational and motivational people to help you with this. I highly recommend Tony Robbins.
- Work on your organization and daily productivity. There are many ways you can do this and there is no shortage of training on the subject, but something as simple as a calendar and a To-Do-List go a long way. When you are productive and checking off the boxes you feel great!
- Stay healthy! As online marketers we can sit in front of the computer and before we know it, 4-5 hours have gone by. Drink plenty of water, eat breakfast, go get 1 hour of exercise, stretch, do yoga, take your vitamins, get up and take a walk once every couple hours, eat fruits and vegetables…..TAKE CARE OF YOU!! So many marketers forget to do these things and it’s sad. All the money in the world is worthless without you being healthy. Plus…you’ll be more productive on numbers 1-8 above!!!
- Every day learn something new about items 1-9 above. Example: Figure out what the best practices are for posting YouTube videos. Learn how to put in the correct key words, how to post your link, how to make a nice thumbnail pic, how to properly keyword your videos, how to make a nice home page, etc. If you are going to do it, do it right and get better and better each week.
Yours in Success,
This is the best business opportunity I’ve ever worked!
I can’t believe the power of this business. Over $8K dropped at my doorstep while I was in Maui with the family (afforded by this business). I was literally on the beach with the family and my business was working for me the whole time.
You can’t find this kind of opportunity anywhere else. I took a look at the stock market on the day some of the funds came in and it was a total disaster. I’m so glad I work for myself in this amazing industry. If I had been in stocks I would have lost my shirt (not that I don’t invest in the market some).
If any of these things sound interesting to you please call me at 425-736-5600 and I’ll let you know what I’m up to.
-No Stocking or Shipping Products
-No List Building
-No Chasing Family/Friends or Hotel Meetings
-Simple Cash to YOUR Door System That Works
We are generating $10,000 every 10-14 days like clockwork using a simple system working from home. If you are coachable and want to break free in 2019 let’s connect. This is working for average people with no previous success.
This is a short review of “The Marketers Mailer”. I recently joined this mailer and took the one-time offer (which I almost always do) for $57.70. I think this is a good deal considering these guys (The Land Marketing Group) have a responsive list. Currently they are allowing a mailing to go out to 1193 people. Keep in mind that all of these folks are trying to make money from home, so it’s a good target audience. I normally add about one safelist per month to my list of places to market. Since the company I’m promoting allows me to pretty easily make $60 commissions each week, I don’t mind spending $57 for a lifetime of upgraded access here. I have no doubt that there are going to be marketers here that will both opt into my list and probably make purchases. Overall this technique of adding a mailer a month has been super effective for me and I’m going to continue to do it especially when I find good offers like this.